Hello and Welcome to
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION SERVICES
Congratulations on pursuing your real estate academic and professional development training!
Live Online Class and Live Streaming
We offer all our courses Live Online through a live streaming program. These are interactive classes which allow you to use your computer microphone to speak to the instructor during the training thereby creating a virtual classroom experience. When you register for this training you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You do not have to buy any additional computer tools. You do not have to buy a webcam or a microphone if you do not already have them. Our Live Streaming program provides a chat box to communicate with the instructor.
We use the Go To Meeting system for our live streaming classes. Go To Meeting provides the technical support for all our classes. If you find you are having trouble with your visual or the audio while using this program, you can contact Go To Meeting Technical Support at: (888) 646-0014.
2. Like any other class there is a check-in process, therefore, we ask that you login at least 30 minutes prior to the training. Although the live streaming program is very easy to use, not everyone is familiar or fluid with this technology. Checking in 30 minutes early allows time for any difficulties with the login to be managed prior to the beginning of class.
3. Please take the time to check the time zone for your area. Our classes are offered on PACIFIC TIME. As these are national classes, your time zone may be different and may also be affected by daylight savings time changes.
4. Immediately after you register for a class you will be sent a receipt for your payment to the email address you used for your registration.
5. Subsequently, approximately 5 days prior to the training you will be sent a Reminder Email with the Course Manual, Login Link, and password for the class, and other important information to help prepare you for the training. And we follow-up to make sure you got the Reminder Email. If you acknowledge receipt of the Reminder Email you waive any refund due to no receipt of the materials and login link.
6. We understand the busy schedules of real estate professionals. Therefore, you may reschedule the class and there is a $39.99 rescheduling fee. You have 6 months to complete your course training from the date of original registration with REES. After 6 months your registration fee is forfeited.
7. Sorry, there are no refunds. If any refund is provided there is a $50 administration fee is accessed. If you wish to request a refund you MUST contact us immediately and prior to any other action with your bank, at, Patricia@MY-REES.com. It takes 10 working days to process any refund.
8. Sorry but we do not offer CE credit. The certification process is time consuming and a recertification must be done each time NAR changes their course content. NAR updates their course content often. Therefore, we prefer to offer discounted registration fees and we do not require a final exam.
9. For more information regarding the course content and certification and or designation process please go to www.realtor.org. By registering for a NAR training you are accepting the course content and certification or designation process determined by NAR, which may add additional fees for the completion of your certification or designation by NAR. The amount NAR will require will be explained in the Reminder Email for each registered class.
If you are having a problem please contact Patricia de Santos at: email@example.com
Thank-you again for your interest in real estate professional development and we look forward to seeing you in class. Remember, knowledge is the key to success!
Patricia de Santos
Real Estate Professor and NAR Instructor